Tree Chipping Regulations
- Tree chipping will be done on the second Saturday of each month. If rain postpones chipping on Saturday, the chipping will be done during the following week as weather allows.
- Tree chipping will not exceed fifteen minutes per property. Anything that is not chipped in fifteen minutes will be left, and is the responsibility of the property owner to dispose of. Any limbs not chipped may not be left until the following month.
- All tree limbs are to be stacked curbside with cut side facing street.
- Tree limbs are not to exceed eight inches in diameter.
- Property owner must schedule tree chipping by visiting or calling City Hall at 636-433-5554.